Got a great deal on Priceline. So did not expect much. The Hotel was clean, courteous and right off of the highway, but far enough I could not hear it. The night manager (Mike) was awesome from beginning to end. A soccer tourney was in the area so there were lots of kids but the Hotel was quiet. The pool was loud with a lot of "Marco, Polo" but you could not hear it outside the pool. The free breakfast was minimal offering and the pancake machine was down.
Enjoyed the king bed.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (i-405) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (i-405) Hotel Bothell
- Holiday Inn Express Bothell
- Holiday Inn Bothell
- Bothell Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Bothell - Our hotel is conveniently located near the Bothell Business Parks. There are more than 25 restaurants as well as shopping in the area that range from fine dining to fast food, just minutes away and within walking distance. Our hotel guests start each day with our free Express Start Continental Breakfast including a variety of hot food items. Be sure to take advantage of our on-site Fitness Center to keep up with your workout routine, use our Business Center for your business needs, or take some time to yourself and enjoy a dip in the Indoor Pool and Hot tub. We offer clean comfortable rooms and every room is equipped with pillow top mattresses, Flat Screen TV’s, DVD players and Fridge & Microwave in every room. We have a complimentary DVD library for you to enjoy located at the front desk. A convenient, relaxing stay awaits you at the Bothell Holiday Inn Express Hotel! On your free time you can enjoy fabulous shopping at the Country Village as it has a unique shopping experience with many specialty shops, and is less than one mile from our hotel, or you can go shopping at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood that comprises both a traditional enclosed mall and two open-air areas, located just a few minutes from our hotel. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, also known as the Sea-Tac Airport, is just 30 miles away and we are approximately 15 miles away from downtown Seattle. We are only 3 miles away from the University of Washington Bothell-Cascadia campus and Leisure travelers appreciate that we're close to many attractions such as Pike Place Market, the world-famous Space Needle and the future of flight Boeing museum in Everett. While in Bothell our hotel guests can also visit the popular Redhook Ale Brewery, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery or a variety of other winery’s which are located only a few miles away in Woodinville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.