“Great place for larger family” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bothell
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
“Great place for larger family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Not many hotels can accommodate 6 people oin one room. The 3-queen room in this Comfort Inn was just right for us as we traveled with four of our children. The room was very spacious and clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Location is great; easy access to I-405, restaurants, and shopping. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CIS_FrontDeskManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We're very proud of our Triple Queen Suite room. We hear your story a lot from our families who have 4 or more kids. Unfortunately we only have one Triple in our whole hotel, so make sure you call us early next time you'll be in town.

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Comfort Inn for two days in July. Location was easy to find and very handy being 10-15 minutes away from Alderwood and Northgate Malls. Staff were very helpful in assisting us to set up parking for the Mariners games. Room was clean and quiet. being about 30 minutes away from downtown Seattle might be an issue for some but not for us. Only complaint was that the internet was extremely poor during day evening hours.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so grateful that you took the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to taking good care of you and your family again and again.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed 4 nights at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Bothell. Our room was a king suite and the bed was comfortable with good quality sheets and blanket. The pillows were excellent - 5 pillows of a smaller than usual size with near-perfect softness. Our room was recently redecorated so the carpet and furnishings were clean and non-odorous. The bath was moderately sized and all the fixtures (shower, sink, toilet) worked fine. The TV was a new widescreen with about 100 channels. WiFi internet access in the room was great. We also had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker - all worked fine. The airconditioner was older but worked fine.

We stayed on the top floor (3rd) toward the west end which the manager said would be the most quiet. It was - very little traffic noise or kids in the halls. The breakfast was very good - scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cold cereal, yogurt, bagels, fresh fruit, juices and coffee. The front desk people were always polite and helpful - we did have multiple problems with our room key-card and the front desk folks always got us new ones quickly. I believe the door lock card reader may have been faulty.

The hotel is convenient to drug and grocery stores (a QFC is next door) and several restaurants are within easy walking distance (Denny's, Applebees, Taco Time and others). It is also convenient to the freeway, while not right next to the freeway. We paid about $95/night which I believe was a good value. Overall this is a very solid hotel at a reasonable price. We had no problems and enjoyed our stay. I would rate it very good to excellent.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for the 3rd floor at the west end of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you and your family again this summer!

Lincoln City, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Inn for over 6 years now when i'm on business. I don't get to choose but am happy with the choice. The hotel offers a wonderful room and very clean and the beds are awesome (I tend to like the softer side and these ya kinda just melt into). The hotel offers a decent pool and spa, that are both very well maintained. The breakfast offered is decent as well, (enough to get you started in the morning). The staff is always available and polite. It has been going through some renovations of recent, but they were close to being done last month (April) i was up. The only downfall for this place is the room walls are very VERY thin and you can hear A LOT of other visitors doings...if ya know what i mean. Other than that, its a decent place and reasonably priced.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
tucson az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and it is a nice hotel. This stay was supposed to be almost 3 weeks but on Sunday afternoon my wife & my plans changed. When I went to check out on Monday morning they insisted that I abide by the 24 hour cancellation notice. Already had another hotel reserved. Even though I am an elite diamond member of choice hotels they would not budge. I stay in choice hotels around 250 nights a year but will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Ms Choi was the most helpful, bright, cheerful and professional front desk person I have ever met! The rest of the facility was very well cared for as well! Everything was as it should be! I stayed 2 nights here on business, restaurants are within easy walking distance as well.

• Stayed May 2012
Brinnon, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I'm a Choice platinum elite member, so expected a bit more. They would not negotiate on a lower price. Platinum members are supposed to be given a room upgrade if there is one available (at no higher price). But they charged extra for the upgrade from a Queen to a Suite. We noticed very few cars in the parking lot and the second night when we returned to our room at 7 PM, I mentioned to the desk clerk (after seeing our car was the only car in the parking lot) that we must have the place "all to ourselves." She replied, "just about." All was quiet until just prior to 1 AM when we heard what sounded like a small child running around. This sound continued for about an hour and a half. By then I was awake and somewhat stimulated and did not fall back asleep until around 4 AM. The next morning at check out, I mentioned this to the desk clerk who was on duty at that time. She checked and told me that the people who were making the noise (had two children) were actually put into the room right next to us!!! When the parking lot was nearly empty? And when they saw the two young children and myself and my friend were obviously senior citizens? The more I think about it, the angrier I get. I also noticed that parts of the room didn't look sparkly clean, the bathroom sink, for one. Would not recommend!

Room Tip: No opinion
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!