“worth the visit” 5 of 5 stars

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“worth the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was the designated driver, so only had tiny sips of the wine, but my friends loved it and bought a few bottles. Which I got to drink later on. The owners and their dog were there to talk us through everything, and Ken even took us into the shed to see the barrels and explain a few things to us. They were really accommodating, there was 8 of us, and we literally just turned up! If you are in the area, definitely make a stop in to see them and taste some of their wine (they aren't stingy with the sizes they pour either!)

Visited July 2014

Blaine, Washington
“Great Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Jill and Ken are great hosts and we have always enjoyed our visits. We've attended when they have had the Arts Festival and music and also have visited and participated in the grape stomp.
Any time we've visited, it's been a welcoming fun experience.

Visited September 2013
SeaTac, Washington
24 attraction reviews
“Beautiful setting - great wines - and Zoe!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We love Jill & Ken and little Zoe. This trip was special because of the release of 5 new wines and the Art Festival that was happening on-site. There are many great wines - cheese & crackers available - and patio tables and chairs for nice days outside.

Visited May 2014
Sequim, Washington
21 attraction reviews
“Great Riesling!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Almost didn't go in when I saw this was only a shed and no sign of wine production, but glad that I did. One of the best Rieslings I've had (2010) and couldn't resist a bottle of the Doggone Good Red they had just released. (in honor of their cute dog Zoe). First winery that I've visited in more than 20 years that didn't charge for tasting. (open Thurs-Sat 1-5 pm). They do everything except the growing here and was educated to learn that grapes don't grow on "this side of the mountain". I challenged Ken the owner as I thought I had seen acres of grape vines around Lynden and he informed me they were RASPBERRY VINES! Now I know why they were tied up in huge circles, unlike any grape vines that I had ever seen before.

And Jill's yard is full of beautiful and whimsical scultptures. She also referred me to a friend who has an Artisan Cheese factory closer to Birch Bay and Ferndale and we went there also.

Only disappointment was that I told them (when I bought tWO bottles of wine) we were staying at World Mark in Birch Bay and that I had read the full flyer in the room binder and he didn't offer a discount. When I got back to World Mark found there was a slip in the lobby offering 10% discount there on purchase of wine.

Visited April 2014
Blaine, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful wine and people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ken and Jill are great owners. And their dog, Zoe, happily greets all. Ken and Jill are very knowledgable about their wines and will pour you samples for you to taste. They also sell cheese plates, which are great. They have a great outdoor area if the weather is nice. They have special events around the Holidays, featuring chocolate and other delectables.

Visited November 2013