We checked out after only one night due to the unsanitary and unsafe conditions.
- bad odour
- black mould around windows
- old dirty stained ripped furniture like ones you would find at the side of the road
- outlet coming out of walls when unplugging items
- toilet plugged after each use
- cold shower after one minute in the shower
- spiders on bedding
- broken blinds
- broken kitchen faucet
etc etc etc
Poor customer service still charged us for two nights.
overall feel of the accommodations was disgusting. do not stay here, the pictures are deceiving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury cottages and suites in Birch Bay, WA. We are just a stone's throw from the beach. Our lodgings are your perfect base for shore-line and other nature-based activities. Our secluded location is perfect for romantic getaways, or big family reunions. With 13 units, we can host business group meetings, & wedding parties can use our large Gazebo and barbecues. Our fully equipped kitchens to keep vacationing affordable. ... more less