“Awesome Burgers” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Had the Mushroom burger and splurged the extra buck for the onion rings. GET THE ONION RINGS. The burger was cooked wonderfully. Definate favorite. My wife got the guacamole burger, which she loved. Get extra napkins!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Blaine, Washington
“terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

fish was excellent but I ordered just a glass of water with my meal. Salad was wilted and tasted dirty told the waitress I couldnt eat it and she took it away never offering anything else in place of it. I ran out of water and never once did any of the waitresses stop by our table to ask if the food was good or I needed more water. They walked by our table at least 20 times as they were heading into the kitchen. This was the worst experience we have ever had

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“I only thought it was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I thought it was average.Avergage tasting is what I got. Not as good as everyone else has described.It had good service and everything was clean and it seemed well run and modern.But not as great as everyone below certainly described it.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We enjoyed this place, the portions were nice, and it was an enjoyable atmosphere. It was about $50 for a family of 6. I really liked the Southwest wrap. We'll eat there again, it was a good meal at a reasonable price, good service.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Bob's Burgers & Brew - HUGE portions, GREAT service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

On a day trip down to Bellingham, the boyfriend & I stopped in at the Birch Bay location of Bob's Burgers & Brew (after getting a recommendation from a co-worker). We are big burger fans so we had to check it out.

I had the Guacamole & Bacon Burger - it was HUGE (i was stuffed and didn't have breakfast that morning). I added onion rings and the portion was about 3 A & W onion ring bags worth. The batter is a light crispy one, I wish I had a larger stomach to finish them all! It was $10 + an extra dollar for the rings.

My boyfriend had the BBQ Bacon Burger - like the other burger, it was MASSIVE and tasty. He got the side of JoJos (potato wedges) and they were the fluffiest wedges I've ever tried. I was sampling some of his and was overstuffing myself because I enjoyed them so much. It was $10.

The service was FAST & very friendly! Drinks refilled before the drink was empty.

I recommend this is anyone that has a big appetite, loves a good burger & great service. Would go back for more day trips to the states in a heartbeat for Bob's!

Visited January 2011