“Great place to stay, highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center

You added Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   714 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Bellingham
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
“Great place to stay, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

What a great hotel to stay! The staff at the Lakeway Inn are top notch, they certainly know the meaning of customer service. From the staff at check in to check out, the great service received in the lounge and restaurant, all excelled in making us feel welcome and appreciated. The rooms were extremely comfortable and great decor. Would definitely recommend the Best Western Lakeway Inn to all those visiting Bellingham. Thanks for a making our stay there such a great experience! If ever we plan to stay in Bellingham again this will be the place we will choose.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
dlabo,

Thank you so much for gracious review you wrote. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure everyone here on staff gets a chance to see these great comments!

We hope to see you again real soon and next time you come in, look for me, I love to meet all of our guests!

Make it a great day!

Bellingham, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I checked in after 10 pm on Sunday the 4th of November...I had traveled all day on a Southwest Airlines "kid filled" flight and frankly, I wasn't really happy that the company that I was consulting for had booked me into a Best Western hotel....I've had mixed results with Best Western in the past and was apprehensive...the experience at the front desk was only fair, the clerk was a little argumentative about the rate that we had negotiated but upon presenting documentation she quickly adjusted the daily rate...told me about the amenities and gave me my room assignment. What a pleasant surprise when I got to my room...beautiful, comfortable and well appointed. Even better was my breakfast at Oboes....a cheerful greeting, nice menu and generous portions...all delivered by a very attentive waitress!

Room Tip: My room #335 overlooks the the solar panels, but it means I can leave the drapes open and wake up to...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
SkiptheConsultant,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, but I am sorry you encountered a poor check in experience. I will be sure to coach my team on this and make sure it doesn't happen again.

We hope to see you again real soon.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I checked into the hotel around 9pm, really tired and crankly from traveling all day. From the minute I walked into the hotel until I checked out the next morning, everything went better than I expected. The desk crew who checked me in were efficient and friendly - they got me to my room fast. The room was great - clean, updated, great bed, the heat worked and wasn't noisy. I was one of the first people at breakfast the next morning when the restaurant opened and expected to have to wait until they finished getting ready but instead my order was taken qucikly - and again, so friendly, and then moments later the food showed up and it was one of the best breakfasts I have had! The server came back to check on me, refilled coffee the right amount. Checkout was also flawless, my bill was correct, everyone so nice. What a truly great experience - I will go out of my way to stay at this hotel when i travel to this area again - loved it!

HollyfromColumbus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad to see it was great! I will make sure everyone on the team gets a chance to see them.

And stay tuned for a great new menu coming out here real soon in the Oboe Cafe.

Camano Island, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I come up to Bellingham quite often for business and have to stay a few days and whenever I do, I stay here. The rooms are always clean with very comfortable beds and the staff is always exceptionally friendly and helpful. There is also a wonderfully delightful bar built into the bar called, "Poppes" which has great martini shakers (you get the whole shaker!) It's a nice place to unwind after work!

Sara H,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I will make sure everyone gets a chance to see them! Make sure you check out the new martini shakers we are coming out with all the time year round.

Hope to see you again real soon!

Courtenay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I booked the park and fly package through this hotel for our trip to Disneyland. We were flying out of Bellingham and we did not want to have to worry about our vehicle being parked at the airport for ten days. As soon as we arrived I knew I had made an excellent choice in accommodation. The hotel was clean and absolutely lovely. We loved the grand staircase and could easily see this hotel being the perfect venue for weddings or conferences. The front desk staff were very friendly and advised us immediately that there airport shuttle did not run until 0800. Since we were required to be at the airport at 0500 hour they had arranged for a taxi to pick us up in the morning (this was done without any prompting from us.)
Our room was perfect!! I don't know for sure but I believe the rooms have been updated recently. Our room had two very comfortable queen size beds, a microwave, fridge, flat screen television and lots of room to move around. The bathroom had a nice size bathtub, ample marble counters, beautiful mirror, coffee maker and of course your shampoos, lotions etc.
Our children loved the pool and hot tub and we all had an excellent night sleep prior to our early morning flight.
The morning of our flight the front desk clerk took it upon himself to contact the taxi company to request child booster seats so that we did not have to take our own. This was very thoughtful and saved us the hassle of taking our own booster seats. The nicest part was that the hotel paid for the cost of the taxi to the airport since their shuttle was not available.
Upon our return ten days later, the hotel shuttle met us at the airport and brought us back to the hotel to gather our vehicle. This was not expected by us as we were traveling home that night and would not be staying at their hotel.
In a nutshell, this hotel exceeded my expectations and has earned my loyalty to them. This will be the only hotel we stay at when in Bellingham. It was an absolute pleasure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Stephanie B
Dana W, Director of Operations at Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Stephanie B,

How was Disneyland? We are so glad you got the chance to stay with us prior to your visit to the Magical Kingdom! We offer the Sleep and Fly packages year round, so ask about it again next time you are flying out of Bellingham International Airport.

Thank you so much for the kind words and I will make sure everyone gets a chance to see them.

Thanks for staying with us and have a Happy start to the Holiday Season!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Friendliest staff at desk especially Karen & Roy. Dining room servers always a pleasure. Nice sized rooms very clean. Thanks keep up the good work enjoy the salmon breakfast. The tv'sflat panel and good size.

Room Tip: All rooms nice and quiet
larrywelch613,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad to see you enjoyed our property and our service, especially from Karyn and Roy. I will make sure everyone gets a chance to see these comments!

We will be debuting a new menu here in our outlets very shortly! Look for it to appear soon on our website.

We hope to see you again real soon!

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Rooms were clean, and very comfortablle. The beds were wonderful, we slept great. My family member also rented the handicapped room which was great for a person who uses a walker.The fresh coffee in the lobby and lovely Washington Honey crisp apples were very welcome. The hotel restaurant had great service, good priced foods and made it a nice place to have something for a bite. We went to happy hour in the bar as well. The outside seating with gas fireplaces was a rel nice touch! Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ariverbabe
Ariverbabe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself! We hope to see you again real soon and next time, come stop by and say hi, would love to meet you.

Have a Happy Holiday Season.