“Huge Donuts! Yummm” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Highland Village, Texas
“Huge Donuts! Yummm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ok so I was craving a donut and we stopped at the Rocket Donuts. Cool location with a actual rocket outside to draw your attention to the location. Anyways, walked in and was surprised to see huge glazed donuts - about a foot across. See picture. They cost was reasonable at $3.99. They also sell larger than normal apple fritters :) Anyways, it tasted like a real donut and we had plenty to share. Any place with huge donuts gets a huge thumbs up from me! Try it and I would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bellingham, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My son says the best donuts ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The place is great. The décor wonderful. Great old sci-fi. including a life size Gort. Remember the phrase "Klaatu barada nikto". The donuts and service are very good. Also has locally made ice-cream.

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Aussies on tour we stopped into Bellingham to have a look around and parked across the street from Rocket Donuts. Looked good so we decided to go in. nice donuts and coffee. very clean too.
bought a really well priced t-shirt as well. can recommend.

• Visited June 2013
“Doughnuts done well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

With kids, it's hard not to stop at chocolate stores and pastry shops. Where doughnuts are involved, forget about it!

We stopped by Rocket 's mainly due to word of mouth and because of a great experience at Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland. While Rocket's was not Voodoo's, it was still a tasty diversion.

The doughnuts were fantastic! There was not the odd variety of Voodoo, but what they lacked in odd the wall variety, they made up for in taste! Delicious!

There are gluten free varieties and some other food allergy alternatives to compliment the regular bad-for-you choices too. The only negative I would say is that the fritters were a bit greasy. I like my food tasty, but this was a little much.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maple bars with bacon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place rocks. I wish their smaller location on Samish Way still existed, because I loved to walk there from my house, but I guess it was a pretty lousy location for most folks.

The maple bars with bacon are my favorite of all time. If I have the choice, I never get donuts anywhere else. Their jelly donuts are also incredible! The apple fritters are tasty and big, but give me quite the stomachache, haha. This place is a fun outing to take your kids after swimming lessons or soccer practice, or have a quick breakfast date, or even take your science-fiction-loving uncle. They have a quirky atmosphere and are always playing old sci-fi movies on the TV's inside.

• Visited July 2012