“Good gelato” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Los Angeles
“Good gelato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Even though the weather was still cold, we enjoyed the gelato in a cone. Nobody else was in the store at the time we were there. Nice place to go after dinnner for dessert.

Visited April 2013

Coeur d'Alene
“Delizioso! Squisito! Prelibato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Amazing gelato! It is simply the very best that you will ever taste! Delicious! We love to stop here for a scoop, or two, or three... especially when the weather is warm, the company is good, and the evening is lingering... A great way to top off any happy occasion!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great deser option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after a nice meal at a local restaurant for some desert. Nice friendly atmosphere and great gelato.

Visited April 2013
“Try the Oreo gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Seriously, if you haven't visited this gelato shop before then you need to try it I usually don't like ice cream, frozen yogurt or any of their ilk, but I fell in love with Sirena's gelato right after my first bite. During my last visit I tried the Oreo and birthday cake flavors. The Oreo was definitely my favorite! They also serve espresso drinks which I am looking forward to trying during my next visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bremerton, Washington
“My Favorite Stop in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopping for gelato is our favorite way to end walks along Bellingham Bay's Boulevard Park. It's fun trying a couple sample tastes of the many flavors in the case even though I know salted caramel is my first choice. We stop summer and winter and in between. Gelato at Sirena Gelato Shop is always in season.

• Visited March 2013