“Great place for a rest and coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Bellingham, WA
“Great place for a rest and coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went to the one on Bakerview. They have nice outside seating, although it's right on the main road so the traffic is noisy. The inside is nice and the employees are friendly. There is also a drive through if you just want to grab a cuppa joe and go!

Visited March 2013

100% Recommend
Bellingham, Washington
“FRIENDLY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Always a place to stop & get your favorite drink with a happy server! The gift section has had some extras I've purchased for gifts that not all S's have too.

Visited January 2013
Washington state
“Americano and protein box”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Is there anything else? Well yes, but I can count on the Americano consistency and I'm glad to have the protein box. Traveling alot makes it difficult to eat properly and Starbucks has that answer.

Visited November 2012
Bellingham
“What can I say? It's Starbucks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Starbucks is the best coffee shop around, in my opionion. The atmosphere is friendly and trendy. It's fun to look at all the merchandise they sell (dreaming about that espresso machine). All of their coffee and tea drinks are fabulous. It is a real treat to go there and spend an hour talking with a friend.

Visited November 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“MUST TRY THE CLOVER PRESS COFFEE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I must admit I am a Starbucks junkie so I was shocked to walk into this shop and not know about the Clover Press. The great staff working took the time to explain the process to me, you get to choose any of the beans they sell for your coffee! After making my selection I stepped down and watched the process and was amazed! But the real treat was yet to come, I was handed the best cup of coffee I have ever had at Starbucks!!! I know this is a huge investment for them and hope it succeeds as it is great!!! If you are a true coffee lover you must stop in and try this!!!! It is wonderful that you get all this at no extra cost.

• Visited September 2012