“MUST TRY THE CLOVER PRESS COFFEE!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 389 restaurants in Bellingham
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“MUST TRY THE CLOVER PRESS COFFEE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I must admit I am a Starbucks junkie so I was shocked to walk into this shop and not know about the Clover Press. The great staff working took the time to explain the process to me, you get to choose any of the beans they sell for your coffee! After making my selection I stepped down and watched the process and was amazed! But the real treat was yet to come, I was handed the best cup of coffee I have ever had at Starbucks!!! I know this is a huge investment for them and hope it succeeds as it is great!!! If you are a true coffee lover you must stop in and try this!!!! It is wonderful that you get all this at no extra cost.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
bellingham, wa
“Give me my JOE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We love Starbucks! You can get coffee or smoothies just the way you like them and if you pick something you don't like they'll let you order a second time for free! Don't get me started on their baked goods! Pumpkin scones, banana bread etc. It's one of my favorite morning stops!

Visited August 2012
Newton, Wisconsin
“Patient, professional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

The barista took the time to explain the new Clover equipment and made me a wonderful cup of Verona when we passed through Bellingham last week. Thanks for going out of your way to make a SUPER fresh cup of Joe.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Starbucks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.