“A real treat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #244 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Greek
“A real treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stop everytime we go downtown. They have a great selection and the place is always clean.
We find the staff personable, always willing to help with the selection of ingredients. Fast food but healthy, can't go wrong.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

30% Recommend
Bremerton, Washington
“Very Disappointing Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

First off, I've been to the Pita Pit in Pasco, WA and it is terrific. So when I found one in Bellingham I talked my bf into trying it. We were the only customers, yet the service was beyond slow. The two workers were more interested in personally chatting each other up. We ordered Pitas with falafel and watching them being made was a turn-off. I used the rest room while we waited and realized then that we should have left as it was quite untidy. We ate inside rather than doing take-out and my bf asked for a glass of water. Sorry. Only drinks available are for sale from the glassed-in case. Will never return.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“okay pitas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Their pitas made (somewhat) fast and depending on which person you get to make them heaping with toppings or filled to the "acceptable" level. A good amount of healthy toppings and some meats to choose from and vegetarians will be okay here.A bit too high on their prices but produce is going up in costs so they don't have too much control over that.

Visited April 2012
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I tried there Euro or Gyro, Thats one of best taste I got with greek food.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
washington state
“I don't understand the bad reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

Very clean place, maybe they have cleaned up since the last bad review but I honestly thought it was great. Food was fresh, delish, and Lg portions. These pitas are big and tasty and I'm very picky about where I eat.(I ordered the feta pita) The only thing I thought was crasy is that I asked for avacodo on mine thinking I wouldl get a generouse amount, well for .75 cents I only got a 1/4 of one on this lg pita...nerver even tasted it. waste of $$ won't do that again but I will go back and would recommend to anyone looking for a more healthy filling lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere