“Really good pizza, just pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #238 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
“Really good pizza, just pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We didn't experience any of the service difficulties previous reviews talked about. The wait times for food were good, the pizza itself was delicious and the salad bar served its purpose. It all just seemed a bit too expensive for me ($20 for a 16" pizza)... But at least the food delivered.

63% Recommend
Washington State
“In the land of the god awful pizza this is about the best you're going to find.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Coming from New York I'm a tough critic. Bellingham is the capitol of the bad pizza. Even though this is a chain it is about the best you'll find in Bellingham. I like the Gormet Veggie and my roomie likes King Arthur's Supreme. Someone from back east needs to open a real pizza place here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington state
“I called ahead w/ a coupon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Got there and they'd given my to go pizza to someone else by mistake. They started another for me - I waited a bit but was given my large King Arthur Supreme for $8 + tax - more than made up for their mistake!

Visited March 2012
Kalispell, Montana
“Good quality pizza and salad bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

The lunch specials are your best bang for the buck here. There is no question that this is really good pizza... but it's pricey. And I suppose there is a reason the old saying is an old saying....that you get what you pay for. You can see the quality in the ingredients and the consistent nice flavor of this pizza. This place has one of the few remaining salad bars...if you like salad bars (which I do), not including all the Chinese buffets in town that kinda qualify as a salad bar. Lots of variety and nice fresh stuff. I guess I can always find cheap pizza at several other places, but when I need a quality pizza and want a do-it-myself salad, I go here.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nanaimo, B.C.
“Not Ready for Prime Time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Good pizza, as is the norm at most Round Table restaurants. But when I asked for a plastic knife for my food-to-go, no one could find one! I mean, gimme' a break here. Plastic utinsils are basic to any competently run pizza shop...

Visited December 2011