“Best place for sandwiches in town” 5 of 5 stars

(360) 738-6919
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 393 Restaurants in Bellingham
“Best place for sandwiches in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years (since highschool so 15+ years) and I have never had a complaint about this place. Best sandwiches ever! My personally favorite is the chicken stack can't go wrong when ordering that. But everything on their menu is delicious. Great,friendly service. The owner is so nice and has a good thing going with the sandwich odyssey

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Chicken stack is all I gotta say”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I love your chicken stack. Friendly staff and just what a sandwich place should be. Been eating here since I was a kid. I don't live in bham anymore but when I go there I always get a couple of chicken stacks to take home, now that's a good sandwich

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hole in the wall serving gold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is a simple little restaurant across the street from Bellingham high school. Sandwiches are served on special buns baked fresh each day. Fillings are generous and tasty ranging from hi quality deli meats to homemade meatloaf or tuna mix. The money is invested in the quality of the food not the building so don't be fooled by what it looks like from the outside. If you like sandwiches made by someone who cares this is the place to try.

Visited April 2013
Maple Falls, Washington, United States
“Never gets old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My mom opened The Sandwich Odyssey 16 years ago, I have eaten 2-3 sandwiches (sometimes more) a week since she opened it. I will never get tired of them, I still crave them. Hope you try it soon. Take it from me... All the sandwiches are just how mom makes them, super fresh! I think I'll call her and have her bring me an Italian Sausage sandwich home today.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pacific Northwest
“Best sandwiches in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Conveniently located downtown. Great lunch specials and the sandwiches are always good. Plus, they'll make a salad out of anything on the menu. Very accommodating. Quick service and friendly staff. Can't be beat for a quick lunch and good value.

• Visited November 2012