“Our lunctime Favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Bellingham, Washington, USA
“Our lunctime Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Family atmosphere-friendly & welcoming. Food is good & plentiful with prices that make them very competitive for lunch. You get soup, tea, main course and a side. Value! Value!

Visited December 2013

Bellingham, Washington, United States
“rude waitress”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I ordered something that had peanuts in it and when I told the waitress I couldn't eat it she said "too bad" I think that was rude, I won't go back.

Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This place has a great lunch value--two entrees, soup, and choice of steamed white or brown rice or fried rice. The staff is wonderful and if you go back to the restaurant more than once, they've memorized your order. It's fresh, hot, and tasty. We like the lemon chicken and almond chicken with mongolian beef and chicken chow mein. Not "sophisticated", but not an arm and a leg, either. It's a great value!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Yikes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

When I was a kid we ate here on occasion. I had the misfortune of having to go there for a family dinner. The worst meal I have had in a really long time. The meats are so fatty, every single thing is breaded and fried and the sauces are tasteless and gooey. I thought our waitress was nice and handled a large crowd well. I will not be going back though.

Visited December 2011
Ferndale, Washington
“Slow service and very mediocre food...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We used to like this restaurant years ago but food doesn't seem to taste quite as good anymore. Maybe our taste has changed since we are not college students anymore and tried more sophisticated Chinese dishes, food seems to greesy and tasteless now.