“Best Gluten Free Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Keller, Texas
“Best Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Out of the 4 or so restaurants I have tried in Bellingham, this place has the best Gluten Free Pizza that I have had. If you like thin crust pizza, I don't think you could tell this one is Gluten Free. Only complaint I have is that they do not give you enough cheese. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken and on my return visit, I asked for extra cheese and it was perfect.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

77% Recommend
Bellingham, WA
“Best Bellingham Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Home made whole wheat, thin, crispy crust with a dazzling array of original toppings. Great beers on tap. Very friendly staff. What's not to like?

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Great lunch spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great pizza, thin crust, good variety! Had the fresh shrimp cocktail with their own cocktail sauce...yum! Fabulous staff and good cold beer! We will be back!

• Visited December 2012
Abbotsford, Canada
“Great pizza, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Every time that we eat here, the staff are always smiling and the pizza is always delicious! The pizza is never too cheesy or too "sauced up", and is made with a lovely thin crust. The Basil Chicken, Rosemary Chicken and Cousin Vinnie pizzas are among our favourites!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Gluten-free pizza and gluten-free beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We recently spent a couple of days in the Bellingham area and, as a gluten-intolerant person, I found it very difficult to find interesting food..salad, yes, but that gets boring! Fairhaven Pizza Co was great! The owner makes his own guten-free crust and it was very good...thin and crispy. My husband isn't gluten-intolerant but he ate it too and liked it. I was also able to have a gluten-free beer with my pizza, something unheard of where we live in BC. The final bit of happiness for me was I was able to have dessert! The owner's wife makes a wonderful little chocolate-mint mousse with no gluten and no dairy (also intolerant to dairy). We found the service to be excellent...really friendly and efficient. In fact, the next night, after eating at Skylark's across the street (also good) we went back for dessert and they remembered us. We will definitely return on our next trip South.

• Visited September 2012