“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Wasilla, Alaska
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Pizza was ok - restaurant was kind of lacking in atmosphere and class - kind of like camping, paper plates no silverware, and picnic tables.

Beer was good - not very cold though!

If you are 21-30 age group this is your place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Abbotsford, Canada
“Pizza Pipeline Mckay's Taphouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I happened to hop (hops with the beer taps but more to follow...) into a time traveling device with Sherman and Mr. Peabody from those wacky late 60's animated shows and took a gamble with a couple of friends. The place is a pizza parlour with more taps than many a drinking establishment. The microbrewed beers were worth the visit and for those who want the bland big brewery beer-which is tasteless trash then you should not attend. I love awesome microbrewed beers which challenge the senses and the establishment did not disappoint. They had goodies from Washington State, Oregon, California and whatever could be put in those taps. I asked our waitress to insure the mothership of hops was delivered in my pints. She delivered the goods and knew her beer selection on the menu and made recommendations of what I might like from asking good questions. I gave her an A+ for her beer knowledge as I know my brews.

We ordered the Sicilian Pizza which was tasty and the combination of great beers made it even better. The menu also had a wide selection of bottled beer which was well researched. I am definitely going back again as I wish to seek out new brews and explore where a number of beer geeks wish to go. For those who drink Pabst as a bad 80's show would lead me to quote "Pity the fool who would drink that stuff."

I enjoyed the place as a great beer selection which made good pizzas.

It is a hidden gem.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Pipeline Pizza is the place to get a gormet or regualr pizza that tastes like heaven! Nothing in Bellingham can top pipeline for pizza in my opinion. Fun friendly staff too!

Visited February 2013
Whatcom
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Very good pizza but way way too expensive! I got a medium pizza for the pirce of four if I'd gone to Pizza Hut (I know because last week I ordered four from PH & the total was only $2 in difference!!)

Visited November 2011
White Rock, Canada
“Fabulous Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Service was great. Very friendly staff.
The pizza was very good. For someone who doesn't normally eat pizza crust, it was a treat.
The fact that it's a pub and has a very unique atmosphere, like a Star Wars pinball machine and other very old artifacts, made the experience that much better.
They also supply games and books for patrons who want to hang out for awhile and deals for students in the area.
Would recommend it for lunch for sure.

• Visited September 2011