“We keep returning” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Supon's Thai Kitchen
111 N Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225-6028 (Formerly Lemon Grass Cafe)
360-676-4102
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mount Vernon, Washington
“We keep returning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went here with a large group a few times, and everything we ordered was good. We had quite a variety from the menu, and no complaints.
Service has always been good, prices are very competitive, but overall, the entrees are always very tasty, so we will continue to return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank TonySeattleWA

Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Still good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Supon opened this restaurant, then sold it and opened another. Fortunately, the current owners have kept the standards high and the food good. Delicious!

Visited May 2012
Seattle, WA
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Loved decor and ambiance. Food was good average American Thai. Service a bit slow. Would eat there again

Visited August 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Bellingham has several Thai restaurants, and for me Supon's on Samish Way is definately a favorite. Great food, good service, a nice atmosphere, and very reasonable prices. I've worked my way through most of the menu in the past 3 years and haven't found anything that I wouldn't order again. The portions, even at lunch, are quite large. So, I tend to get 2 meals for the price of one.

It's a good place to enjoy a meal and be able to have conversation w/out having to speak loudly, so I've had "business" meals there a few times, as well as an nice evening (or lunch) out with my partner or friends.

• Visited May 2012
Sammamish, Washington
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I did take out. Phad Thai. Excellent. One of the best ever. Delicious. The waitress who helped me was very friendly and courteous. The interior space is pleasant. I highly recommend tnis restaurant.