“Interesting atmosphere long wait” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #116 of 389 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Thai
Bellingham, Washington
“Interesting atmosphere long wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Heard nothing but good reviews about this place from friends. However my wife and I would say different. The food was horrible and we had to wait 20 mins to be seating to receive this food. I'm not sure if this was a one time thing but I hope so. I think I will stick with my normal Thai place I go to.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Bellingham, Washington
“Barclay Village location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Super good food, reasonable prices. Staff also friendly, even though they were packed on a Saturday night. A bit of a wait for the food, but did a great job for being so busy. My cashew chicken a bit overdone, but that was the only thing ever wrong, and have been at this location several times!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Thai - Great Prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We go here over and over. It is a friendly place with reliable food and service. They have several locations: the Fairhaven restaurant can be really noisy when the pianist is playing. The Sehome location can be noisy when too many college kids are there - but that is where we usually go. My favorite is the Neu Krata (sp ?). They do take out, too; I have some Canadian friends who live on it.

Visited January 2013
Edmonton
“Super yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed across the street at a motel that was a bit suspect....there were not many choices that late in the day. Once we had the motorcycles unpacked it was close to 8:00 in the evening and were very hungry. We walked directly across the street to this place and were a bit worried that we would be a bit late for good service. We were wrong! The young lady who sat us down was very pleasent and had a great smile. The next, slightly younger, young lady was very nice and joked with us all evening. The big joke was around her being 3 days from her 21st birthday and not being able to bring us our drinks. We chatted with them about where the good natural parks are in the satate, and which we should visit. They had lots of great ideas. When our food came it was exceptional. Super kudos to the chef as this was great. The fresh rolls were wonderful and the pad thai was great. They make it just as spicey as you like. For me a zero, for him a 4. We chatted and joked and they didn't make us feel rushed at all even though it was getting late. We left with a snack for the next day and very full bellies. The price was really good too. We will absolutely go back when we visit again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“good panang curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Enjoyed this restaurant with family. Good service, good quality food, nice atmosphere in Fairhaven. The Panang Curry with chicken was delicious! Average Pad Thai, ok Tom Yum soup. Another beef dish with garlic (not sure the name) was wonderful too!

Visited August 2012