“Wow!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Canby, Oregon
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had read reviews on Yelp about D'Anna's. They were all so positive we decided to give it a try. If you want real Italian food, this is the place. We got there around five because we had tickets to the Mt Baker Theater for a play. By 5:30 people were starting to come in in droves. By the time we left the place was full. Would recommend it!!!

Visited July 2013

Scappoose, Oregon
“Fresh Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped here for dinner with my wife. The menu has lots of selections. We tried the ravioli sampler and bruschetta to start. Both were excellent
The main dishes of ravioli and lasagna were also very good
Definitely stop by if you have a chance as it has good food and great service too

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“Don't Miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Parking was hard for us to find (on a beautiful Saturday) but I'm sure glad we found a spot and ate at Dánna's Café. The sandwiches were delicious. I had the parmesan chicken sandwich, and my husband had the spicy shrimp with pasta. One of my sons had a Italian sausage sandwich and the other had the grilled chicken sandwich. All were served with a nice salad on the side. Everything at Dánna's is made fresh daily and you can really tell the difference. I would recommend any of these menu items. My only recommendation is for those who drink only water -- the water glasses were too small for me so ask for a bigger glass or you will have an empty glass quite often during your meal.

• Visited August 2013
seattle, wa.
“Pasta heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place competes with my grandmother's kitchen ... when you walk in you can smell how good the food is going to be! Fresh made pastas, innovative salads, great cocktails plus straight old fashioned Italian bottle wine. Have been traveling to Bellingham for years and never leave town without a meal here. The staff, often students, are friendly and the service is good. After raving about a cocktail one night, one of the wait staff taught me how to make their perfect mojitos! It has always been a five star experience for me and although I'm no longer commuting on a regular basis, I find excuses to visit Bellingham ... just to have a meal at D'Anna's!!!

Sardis, BC
“Fantastic homemade pastas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Sure the place is crowded, loud, busy but with the food they make its entirely understandable. We had the ravioli starter, lasagna, and chicken parmigiano.

This place is a must try in the bellingham area. Can't believe I have been going to the city for years but only just found this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere