“Fresh Italian food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Scappoose, Oregon
“Fresh Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner with my wife. The menu has lots of selections. We tried the ravioli sampler and bruschetta to start. Both were excellent
The main dishes of ravioli and lasagna were also very good
Definitely stop by if you have a chance as it has good food and great service too

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Arizona
“Don't Miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Parking was hard for us to find (on a beautiful Saturday) but I'm sure glad we found a spot and ate at Dánna's Café. The sandwiches were delicious. I had the parmesan chicken sandwich, and my husband had the spicy shrimp with pasta. One of my sons had a Italian sausage sandwich and the other had the grilled chicken sandwich. All were served with a nice salad on the side. Everything at Dánna's is made fresh daily and you can really tell the difference. I would recommend any of these menu items. My only recommendation is for those who drink only water -- the water glasses were too small for me so ask for a bigger glass or you will have an empty glass quite often during your meal.

• Visited August 2013
seattle, wa.
“Pasta heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place competes with my grandmother's kitchen ... when you walk in you can smell how good the food is going to be! Fresh made pastas, innovative salads, great cocktails plus straight old fashioned Italian bottle wine. Have been traveling to Bellingham for years and never leave town without a meal here. The staff, often students, are friendly and the service is good. After raving about a cocktail one night, one of the wait staff taught me how to make their perfect mojitos! It has always been a five star experience for me and although I'm no longer commuting on a regular basis, I find excuses to visit Bellingham ... just to have a meal at D'Anna's!!!

Sardis, BC
“Fantastic homemade pastas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Sure the place is crowded, loud, busy but with the food they make its entirely understandable. We had the ravioli starter, lasagna, and chicken parmigiano.

This place is a must try in the bellingham area. Can't believe I have been going to the city for years but only just found this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“One of Bellingham's best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have lived here for 15 years, and until sitting in D'Anna's last night waiting for a friend did I realize I need to post reviews for places in my hometown! D'Anna's has always been a favorite. Last night I was reading the entire menu.. and found they had written up more about themselves.. which (in my book) puts them in the top few leading restaurants of Bham, for a few different reasons. 1) They make EVERYTHING in-house, fresh.. every single day. 2) They also now offer gluten free homemade pasta (which is also vegan). 3) They ALSO now make dairy-free spinach linguini. (Not that I need any of these substitutes,.. but many people do). 4) They will substitue anything for most anything.. and each dish is made to order. AWESOME. 5) Being deathly allergic to pine nuts myself.. I am THRILLED each time I go, that I am able to have their pesto, which they make with walnuts! 6) They have a really great selection of wines; many local. 7) They grind their own meats for their meat sauces and meatballs. 8) Meals are very affordable, and worth every penny. The deal is incredible. 9) The focaccia and salad that preceeds the meal is DELICIOUS. I can go on and on... No really. They have expanded in the last 10 years, and it is really nice to see a local restaurant doing so well. I love D'Anna's. LOVE. I have never had a dish I haven't raved about... especially the butternut squash ravioli. *sigh*......

• Visited June 2013