“Wish they were all this wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #4 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Rochester, New York
“Wish they were all this wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

Found the hotel easily right off the freeway with a big sign- near to restaurants, amenities. Service was friendly, approachable and helpful. Room was beautifully decorated- lovely modern bathroom, clean,clean,clean! Quiet atmosphere, comfortable bed, flat screen TV, free wireless internet- could even check out a movie from the office w/ popcorn if we wanted to. I would definitely come here again. Only bad thing? Pop machine didn't accept my dollar bill this day-I can live with that!

• Stayed December 2010
genrlman, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 8, 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry to hear about your problem with the vending machine. Next time it is on us! Thank you.

414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2010

Very friendly staff at check in and was very happy with the room. Beautiful four poster bed, not your typical hotel room. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always love getting guest feedback.
We hope to see you again!
Abbotsford, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I found for what you pay it was not worth the stay. The beds were lumpy and if two people were in a bed they would sag into the middle. Very uncomfortable beds. Second we were on the second floor and there was no elevators and the stairs were on the outside. Though I do not mind going up and down the stairs. However my grandma was with us and she is in her 80's so the stairs were difficult for her. When checking out we told the front desk about the beds and they did not even apoligize. The breakfast was good, and the rooms were very pretty. As well the place was clean. But since the beds were so uncomfortable I would not suggest it to anyone. For the price I expected better.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

My wife who has cancer went to the office to get a taxi so she could go a couple of blocks to the mall. The staff at Heritage instead drove my wife to the mall at no cost and even offered to pick her up when she was ready to come back. Staff was always friendly and helpful. I will be back since I travel twice a year to Bellingham.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

I have not stayed at this hotel before...it was booked by a friend. The rooms were nicer than I was expecting, and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. I will recommend it!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
genrlman, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2010
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us such a great review! We hope to see you again!!
Powderly, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

I had two disappointments at this hotel. The first was that although I had booked a room with a king bed, I was given a queen; however when we checked out, the manager gave me a credit of $100 which I thought was very nice.
The second disappointment was when we went to the Virginia Room for the "deluxe breakfast", the first thing we saw was the attendant cleaning the waffle maker by repeatedly blowing on it while telling the crowd not to worry as she does this "several times every morning". My husband and I were appalled. Needless to say, we ate breakfast elsewhere both mornings of our stay. When we travel, our budget depends on the hotel breakfast to get us through to an early dinner but after seeing this we could not eat there. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
genrlman, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2010
I am so sorry to hear that your experience was less than impressive. We pride ourselves on our staff and deluxe breakfast. Please know that I take your review very seriously and will make sure that it will never happen again. I would love to have the chance to have you back again. Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

I went out of my way to write this review. This hotel is one of the few hotels that truly lived up to what it advertised. My mother ended up with an emergency trip to the hospital while at a wedding in Bellingham. Unexpectedly, I ended up making a trip there and having to stay three days. The Heritage Inn Best Western was an OASIS in our desert storm! The landscape is the first thing to awe over....the beautiful surroundings puts this hotel into a tranquil setting...even though it is right next to the freeway. KUDOS to the landscape architect! The counter attendant, while completely swamped, was amazingly courteous and helpful. She was very young...but extremely professional and skilled. She helped me secure a half-price/per night stay. If you get a "Hotel Voucher" from the hospital...and bring it in to this hotel...you will get an amazing rate. I got my room for $62.00/night with my hospital voucher. Ask at the hospital desk area (whatever floor) for this voucher. They can help you secure that. You do have to ask the Best Western clerk for this discount...as they do not offer it to you outright. The rooms were spacious, EXTREMELY CLEAN, and so, so comfortable. I wish my bed at home was that cushy! The linens smelled so fresh and were gorgeous. Nice curtains to block out the sun if you need/want to sleep in. There was a large, flat-screen, TV and lots of movies at the desk to borrow. We were able to watch recently released movies! The bathroom was modernly decorated with a tile shower and vessel sink. The towels were plush and the toiletries were above average. The breakfast choices are better than most hotels...the only problem was it was a bit of a walk to the building. But, you could drive over if need be. We actually ended up having a fire alarm go off one night...the staff took charge immediately and had the situation well under control in minutes. The location is ideal...close to the freeway, the mall, restaurants, and a few blocks from the hospital. All that I can say is...you WILL get your money's worth at this hotel. I've never been this impressed with a Best Western. The Best Western Heritage does their chain a GREAT honor! NOTE: There is another Best Western in Bellingham. So, be sure to look for the “Heritage Inn” B.W.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your stay. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a positive experience during a stressful time. We hope to see you again!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!