We stayed here for one night over Easter weekend. This is the 3rd hotel we've tried in Bellingham (also did the Rodeway Inn and the Comfort Inn) and we like this one the best. The room was clean and comfortable but the furniture is a tad dated (but in good condition). It's a nice budget hotel. Only gripe - the staff at check-in didn't tell us when breakfast ended, so we missed it by about 20 mins. Location is good (across the street from Bellis Fair Mall) and near a few chain restaurants. Parking is also free, which is nice. Like I said, we'll stay here again. This hotel is not a destination for a "dream vacation" but it's a good stop on a road trip or long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western