We chose this hotel because it was close to several small towns we wanted to visit. It is also next to a large outlet shopping center and a large Native American casino. The hotel room was large and comfortable. It was also clean and quiet. Everything in the room worked. The breakfast is in one of three buildings, but our room was in the same building. Its near a freeway, but we couldn't hear any traffic. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western