“A Very Good Alternative” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #4 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Victoria, Canada
“A Very Good Alternative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Heritage Inn when our first choice in Bellingham, the Best Western Lakeway Inn was fully sold. The BW Heritage is more expensive than the BW Lakeway, and doesn't seem to have the more extensive amenities of the Lakeway such as the large indoor swimming pool, restaruant etc. Not withstanding the above, the Heritage was very clean, nicely appointed and pleasantly staffed. The included breakfast (which is not offered at the Lakeway Inn) was extensive. The one drawback was the lack of an elevator in our three story building. We would certainly stay at the BW Heritage Inn as an alternative in Bellingham.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tamara A, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear wanderers1001- Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet and hopefully exceed a few of your expectations during your first stay with us. I am pleased to hear that our always amazing staff provided you with great service and that you enjoyed our spacious and comfy rooms. I hope you consider us first the next time you are in Bellingham.

376 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

very comfortable hotel. We had 3 people in two queen beds (comfy). We did the park and fly rate which was good value. Breakfast in the morning was good and we liked the location - close to Bellisfare and lots of restaurants.

We will stay here again if flying out of Bellingham.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear libtravel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new plush comfy beds and our always delicious breakfast. I am also glad to hear that our Sleep & Fly package coupled with our location worked for you travel needs. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Vancouver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

On a previous job I traveled extensively, I was away from home more than 150 nights a year. I found that with only a couple of exceptions Best Western motels were consistently comfortable, with friendly and professional staff and good beds. While the cost may be more than other chains I always felt it was worth the extra $15-20 because I knew what I would find upon my arrival. Adding to that a generous bonus point program Best Western is an excellent value for the frequent traveler.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tamara A, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Mark W- Thank you for your glowing review not only of our property, the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, but of all of the Best Westerns you have stayed with during your extensive business travels. It pleases me that we continue to be the best place to stay and we offer great value and customer perks with our Best Western Rewards. I hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Bellingham.

Auburn, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice rooms.
Great service.
Good, hearty breakfast.
Near lots of shopping and dining.
My wife and I only spent one night at the hotel, but enjoyed it very much. Out of two hotels I've stayed at in Bellingham this is the best. The other was Roadway Inn just a block away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear StephenAugurnWA- Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, hearty breakfast and convenient location. I hope our entire staff exceeded your expectations during your stay and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Sorrrento, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

the staff is friendly and competent, the breakfast has better than average selections, the rooms are clean but, I found the bed - although comfortable - a bit high for an older person and difficult to get in and out of. Still, I would go back there anytime and I will - on my next trip to Bellingham

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tamara A, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Joseph K - Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your "pleasant
four day stay". It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and our new plush beds ( they are a bit high) we do have stools available upon request. I hope our entire staff exceeded your expectations during your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

stayed at BW Heritage Inn for a shopping trip with a friend. Hotel was excellent. extremely clean, very quiet and we both felt safe. within walking distance to lots of shopping and restaurants. Also a quick drive down to Burlington or Marysville for more shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear mytwocents62 - Thank you for your wonderful review. It is good to hear that you had an "Excellent Stay" . I hope that you had a fun and relaxing weekend shopping. I am glad that you find our location both convenient and safe. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Bellingham.

Bellevue, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This hotel is just one block off the I-5 and walking distance to a number of restaurants and shopping. Remodeled rooms have large comfortable beds, good workspace and newer TVs. The breakfast area is clean, well lit and well staffed. It has it's own area and not just a nook tucked next to the front desk like some other hotels. I stay here often and don't even consider trying another hotel in the area because I've been so satisfied with the overall experience here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Michael E - Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your many stays, our staff and wonderful amenities. I am so happy to hear that you find our location convenient for all of your travel needs and that you enjoy our always delicious breakfast and our new plush beds. Thank you for your business and loyalty. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!