I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Heritage Inn in Bellingham, Washington on a one night layover from Hawaii. We had a 6 hour flight delay and were extremely tired by the time we got to the hotel at 11 p.m. I had called ahead to let the front desk know of our late arrival and was fortunate to speak with Nathan. He not only offered to send a cab for us since the shuttle service was already closed but he had our room ready for us and even personally helped us carry our bags up the two flights of stairs. All of this and he was already done with his shift for the night. The room was beautiful and the breakfast the next morning was the best I have ever had as a free hotel breakfast. I would definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Bellingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western