We recently spent 2 nights at this hotel while in Bellingham for a soccer tournament. The location is quite good if you're a shopper: essentially, it's right across the street from the Bellis Fair Mall. We could have gotten a cheaper room at a different hotel, but our group was, for the most part, staying here so we went with the flow. Our room was nice and clean and had a good TV, but the AC unit was super loud. The outdoor pool was a nice escape from the heat and was clean and tidy. The included continental breakfast was better than most, although they ran out of cutlery. Staff was helpful and courteous. A tad on the pricey side, but otherwise very adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western