I stayed at this property through a blind bid on Priceline, so I probably paid significantly less than other guests. It was a giant bargain though! My winning bid was for $55, versus the $145 it would have been to book that night through any regular website- I checked. If you want to try, it was a 2.5 star, which makes me wonder what the 3 star hotels in Bellingham are, as this was a super nice place. My husband and I were both very impressed. Our room was spacious, impeccably clean, and in good condition- nothing seemed rundown or worn out. There was a little nook with a Keurig coffee maker (fancy!) and a mini sink on top, and underneath a microwave and mini fridge, which I liked.
The bathroom had nice details like a built-in nightlight and lovely toiletries. The shower felt large and had really nice pressure and a good showerhead.
We didn't use any of the amenities, but they have a hot tub, outdoor pool, and fitness centre. We did appreciate that you didn't need a password or complicated sign-in for the free wifi.
The free breakfast was way better than I expected. Besides the usual stuff like breads, cereal, oatmeal, fruit etc, they had waffles, eggs, sausage, and even sausage gravy (which I'm sure paired well with the biscuits!) It was all pretty tasty- like McDonald's-level tasty, yes, it's a free breakfast, not a gourmet restaurant. But tasty nonetheless. The breakfast room was just as clean and nicely kept as our room.
The location is right off the highway, but quiet. Very near Bellis Fair and other shopping.
We live in Vancouver, and we don't ever really need to stay in Bellingham, but if we did, we would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western