Thought we were only going to stay 1 night then changed our minds at check in. Julie at the front desk said they were full and we would have to move the following day. Then she juggled the reservations so we did not have to move.
The bed was comfortable,had wi fi, flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. It came with free continental breakfast which we never toke part in. Julie and the rest of the staff are there for you. They do not just do their jobs, they care in doing them.
Only beef the wing chair in our room needed a little vaccuming.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.