“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bellingham
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Excellent customer service. Very nice rooms, spacious rooms. Super comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Overall for the price, excellent hotel. We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in 404 and really liked the room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Joshua G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to leave feedback about our Hotel! I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a superior experience during your stay. We hope that you choose our Hotel again the next time you are in Bellingham. Thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed here because I'm a 'Best Western Rewards Member', and we used points to book the room. The service, from booking to check out, to returning to pick up the car, was nothing short of OUTSTANDING!! The front desk staff were friendly, helpful and the hotel is clean, comfortable and I can't say enough about the service!! We had to check out early (5:30 am) they had a booked us a taxi, which was waiting at 5:30 on the nose! When we returned a week later and called for the shuttle, the driver was paitent (we had a lost cell phone incident!) and helpful! He gave us directions to several shops we were looking for and directions to I-5 for our trip back to Canada.
I travel a LOT for business and for pleasure and I WILL BE BACK to this hotel! Better service than most 5 star hotels I've stayed in!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Tamara A, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of what sounds like an incredibly busy schedule to share your kind words about our hotel.I am very pleased to hear that our always wonderful staff was able to give you the great customer service you deserved and should expect when you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Tamara Addis
Sales & Marketing Manager
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay for one night before a two week trip. this Best Western is above and beyond palces we have stayed in the past. In fact, it is a step up from the B.W. brand itself. The service was amazing and the movie and popcorn was a fun surprise for our little one! we could not have been happier. Travelling with a pregnant wife and a four year old means having close parking for suitcases is important as well as a good breakfast too! Alhtough we only stayed one night, they took care of our vehicle during our travel and shuttled us to the airport there and back after our trip. Special thanks to Jonathan who was so very helpful. We are in the midst of planning another stay for a weekend trip as we know where we want to stay!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experience at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accomodate your growing families needs during your short stay and am happy that all areas of our hotel met your expectations and hopefully exceeded a few. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Tamara Addis
Sales & Marketing Manager
Rainier, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Another stay at this great hotel. The room was lovely and so well appointed. I was meeting someone to conduct an interview and asked if I might use the conference room, the desk staff advised that it was being used. A gentleman (I assumed he was the manager) overheard the conversation and offered to open the breakfast room for me. When it came time for the interview another gentleman escorted us to the breakfast room, unlocked the door and offered to get us water. I should mention that on the way to the room he also offered us freshly baked cookies. Talk about great customer service!

There were only two small drawbacks but they could very well be things that would not bother others. I'm one of those people who like an entirely dark room and a very quiet room. My room was at the front of the hotel which shares parking with other businesses so it was rather well lit and the curtains did not block the lights completely; easily fixed by asking for a room not facing that parking area. Secondly, the wall heater was pretty loud even with my earplugs in so I wasn't able to keep it on. Unfortunately there was no extra blanket in the room so I wasn't able to keep warm and get a restful sleep. When management found out about this issue they advised that I should call down to the desk and get another blanket should this happen again. Honestly it never even occurred to me to do that at 1 a.m.

Neither of these small annoyances would keep me from staying here again or recommending it.

Breakfast was good and the room itself is so pleasant and roomy. This is just simply one of the best Best Western hotels I've stayed in- rooms, amenities, and especially the staff.

Room Tip: If you are a person who likes to sleep in a dark room, ssk to have a room that does not face the sha...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Joshua G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for leaving feedback about our Hotel! I am happy that we were able to accommodate your meeting. We are very grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are town.
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights prior to flying to Las Vegas.
Found the Heritage Inn to be outstanding in its level of customer satisfaction
From check in to check out could not fault it at all.
Very clean and comfortable rooms.
Very good complimentary breakfst.
Found the hotel staff to be absolutely outstanding, nothing was too much trouble for them.
Left my car there for 7 days and only cost $10.
Free shuttle to and from the airport.
Will definetly stay there again.
Would like to thank the management there for providing such great service.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to leave feedback about our Hotel! I am pleased that we were able to start you off on the right foot for your vacation to Vegas. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Bellingham.
Vancouver Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

At the last minute we decided to stay in Bellingham and found an advertisment for the hotel at the Bellington Mall. I called and there was a couple rooms availible. Now I know why it was almost all booked. We were so pleasently surprised. The hotel was easily to find. The hotel lobby was beautiful decorated (Christmas time). Tammy was working the desk and was so nice and helpful. We were tucked into a beautiful clean room. I was so impressed. The price was right the accomodations were fabulous. The staff go above and beyond to make you stay a good one. Then you get a breakfast in the morning! I will be returning to this little gem. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Joshua G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel! I am pleased that you found your stay with us to be enjoyable and that we were able to provide you with a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Bellingham!
Salmon Arm BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This hotel made a great impression on me as the moment I walked in the door the Front Desk attendant Julie greeted me warmly and was very accommodating. I had requested to be away from the highway and on the upper floor and these requests were fulfilled. I received a personal hand written note thanking me as a Best Western rewards member for my stay. I thought that was an amazing personal touch. I spent 2 nights there and not only were the rooms spotless I also found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. They certainly understand what Best Western's "Superior Customer Care" motto is all about. I will definitely stay there again. Great job!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Joshua G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our Hotel. I am very happy that we were able to take good care of you during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!