Ok....I am impressed...and I don't get impressed easily!!!
This Best Western sports a modern heritage look. It is beautiful and span across 3 buildings with pool/hot tubs in the center, while a creek runs along the main building. While it is very close to the I-5, it is very quiet and feel like you are somewhere else, like in a miniature forest.
The room is simply beautiful, with lots of Victorian and modern decor. We had room 117 which had 2 queen beds, and a superb bathroom with the very trendy ''walk in shower'' all ceramic titled with the wonderful ''U'' shower bar that provides twice the room once in the shower. There is a flat screen TV and DVD combo. They provide DVD rental free or charge at the front desk, along with a complimentary pack of popcorn (microwave and fridge is also in the room). They must have well over 100 DVD titles, most of them fairly new. There is a beautiful fitness area (which I did not have the chance to use this time around) and the hotel also provide ''park and fly'' at a very reasonable rate. If you have the chance to get this hotel under a corporate/government or other discount fare, you should pay around 87$ for the night, which is the best deal given the quality of this hotel.
There are many many restaurants around (we went to the Thai Room just located 5 minutes by foot, which was delicious) and the Mall is very close by.
The hotel offers free cookies and coffee all day long and continental breakfast. The reception area is staff by extremely capable, polite and professional ladies and it was a pleasure dealing with them both.
As I said...I am impressed and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn is a 90-room limited service hotel appealing to business and leisure travelers. As well as small groups. Located near I-5 at exit 256, it is within minutes of the best of what Bellingham WA has to offer…from beautiful Bellingham Bay to vibrant downtown, to Fairhaven district, to Western Washington University and more.The hotel’s familiar look complements its neighborhood feel. And its luxury hotel beds, fitness center, outdoor seasonal pool and enclosed hot tub, plus FREE parking, WiFi, business center and full hot breakfast provide a desirable home base from which to discover your surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Bellingham
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Bellingham
- Bellingham Best Western