“Reasonable and good location” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1063 W. Bakerview Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226   |
Ranked #2 of 23 hotels in Bellingham

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Discovery Bay, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This new property is clean & adequate for a short stay. Conveniently located next to Starbucks and other nearby shopping. Can't beat the price for this stay, but my assigned room is lacking the amenities necessary for a long stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the noisy elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed overnight with my husband and nephew and we are very satisfied with the hotel. The location is perfect, very close to I-5 and the airport, and a few minutes away to shopping area. The hotel is right beside Fred Meyer which was great because we needed a few things and we had no problem getting them. The free breakfast was very satisfactory. Since the hotel was only a few months old, the rooms are clean and very modern, the lobby and dining area are very welcoming and the hotel staff are friendly and approachable. I will definitely stay in this hotel again. I look forward to LMD and weekend deals, specially during the Christmas season when we usually stay overnight for shopping in Bellingham before heading back to Canada the following day. Thank you La Quinta Bellingham !!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Firenze
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is one of the nicest La Quinta hotel we have stayed at across the US. The rooms are very nice, the food much better than the typical ones, and they even had fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.
There is also a Starbucks next door for those so inclined.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are the quietest.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Newer hotel, very nice large room, but on the busy street side end of hotel. Shopping is right next door, as well as Starbucks, Fast food options are within easy walking distance. Good freeway access but not directly adjacent to freeway and traffic noise. Stay at La Quinta whenever I travel, though room prices across chain, and industry, are making stays more difficult.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I spent one night here with my husband as we were attending a 45th reunion of my college roommates. I had requested an early check-in and they had a room ready when we arrived. The check-in was fast. The room was clean and had a small refrigerator and microwave. The bed was very comfortable. My only complaint is that the pillows were large and hard. I prefer a very soft pillow but that is just a personal preference. We had our 2 dogs with us and there was no extra fee for them I appreciate that! We did not eat the breakfast as we were going it with friends but it looked ( and smelled) very good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham

Address: 1063 W. Bakerview Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226
Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn and Suites Bellingham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.