“Great food & service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 389 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roeder
Description: Giuseppe's Al Porto has a spectacular view of Squalicum Marina at Bellingham Bay and with Chef Christian Turner focusing on the freshest local ingredients, while utilizing classic Italian technique, our restaurant is an experience that you cannot afford to miss!! We offer Dining Al Tramonto which is our three course dinner for $14.95 Sunday thru Thursday from 4:00pm - 5:30pm. Or come join us for happy hour and our hand crafted Infusion Cocktails as well as Chef Turner's Balsamic Rosemary Glazed Ribs! With our two large outdoor dining terraces as well as our main dining area's Giuseppe's Al Porto is suited for all occasions.
Seattle, Washington
“Great food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family and I are loyal customers to this delectable and delicious restaurant, and even friends with the owner. The Caprese salad is delicious, their pesto pasta a must-have and they have impeccable soups. I love how they have a gluten free option and because I'm gluten-intolerant, I appreciate how delicious the gluten free pastas are.
Service is kind and caring, scenery amazing outside. The only real drawback is that the owner is so rude and mean to his employees, and some waiters I'm friends with had to quit because they were being treated with such blatant disrespect. I only go here if I'm not paying, because there's no way I'm spending my money on an establishment that has no regards for the employees.

seattle, wa
“Langley's Loss is Bellinghams Gain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We LOVED our meal at Giuseppe's Italian Rest. We had a fantastic meal there AND to our delight and surprise we learned that Guiseppe (who worked the room like the wonderful man he is) is the same owner who we had enjoyed for years on Whidbey Island. He left a few years ago to find a spot 'on the water'. Well he succeed. What a double treat for us to re-discover his terrific cuisine and his warm welcoming smile.

Visited September 2013
Juneau, Alaska, United States
“Amazing dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

So I ordered Giuseppe's childhood favorite off the menu and it was fantastic! The appetizers were also amazing. I don't know much about the restaurant itself, we were quickly ushered into the "Wine Room" for a private meal for a rehearsal dinner. The service was outstanding and Giuseppe checked in on us twice, even opened a bottle of wine for the table. I highly recommend this restaurant, and I am not a huge Italian food fan.

• Visited September 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“rehearsal dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We recently enjoyed our daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner at Giuseppe's in Bellingham, Washington. Our group of 35-40 were able to visit in the private room provided for such events. The room was very attractive and the tables were beautifully set in a seating arrangement conducive to conversation. We were well tended to by the wait staff. Our dinners were delicious and I appreciated the efforts by the establishment to accommodate special dietary requirements. This was a lovely setting for a very special occasion!

“Great dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Took my wife for her birthday and had a great dinner. The wait staff was fast, attentive and courteous. Ordered to calamari to start with, not breaded but sautéed - tender and tasty. Had the steak special that was cooked to perfection. Would definitely return to try more items. Could become my favorite Italian eatery!