“Best Pizza in Bellingham” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Bellingham
“Best Pizza in Bellingham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

They have Italian food also, It's all great. Never had bad service or food there. It's a small restaurant , but you can carry out your pizza.

Visited July 2012

59% Recommend
Bellingham, Washington
“Nothing outstanding”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food was just so so, nothing unusual, nothing memorable, not yummy. There are better choices for Italian food. I have not returned.

Abbotsford, BC
“A New Bellingham Favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been there 3 times recently and each time we had a very good affordable meal. The lasagna was fantastic and the pizza was very good. Like one of the other reviewers asked, why would you stand outside in a line when you can drive 5 minutes and have a great meal. Clean and friendly.

Kalispell, Montana
“Consistent quality, always pleasant service, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

We visit Cascade Pizza often, as it is one of the places in town open late. But beyond that, we have never had a disappointing meal here. The pizza is very good and the pepperoni lasagna is what I compare all other lasagna to; it is outstanding. Lunch specials are usually a pretty good bargain.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“Timeless!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have been going to Cascade Pizza since I was a little girl, and every time that I am back in town I make a point of coming here. I don't know if it is nostalgia or not, but I always have a fantastic experience here... the pizza and the pasta (particularly the pepperoni lasagne!) are to die for. The service is always great. My mouth is watering just thinking of it now!

• Visited December 2011