“great spot for seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bellingham, Washington
“great spot for seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

What a setting for a seafood restaurant. These folks have it right. Menu is varied, and prices are reasonable for an up-scale restaurant. Service is always friendly and prompt without appearing to hurry the patrons.

80% Recommend
Bellingham
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I (we are a group of 8 with 2 children) were here over the weekend and had an amazing dinner. My dad ordered a steak, however our waitress let him know that the kitchen over cooked his steak and were re-firing it and she offered to bring him an appetizer (which he declined). The rest of us were almost done with our dinners by the time his steak arrived. The manager (I think) delivered his steak, told him it was on the house along with his dessert. When our waitress returned to clear our dishes she let us know that we could all have dessert on the house. I just wanted to commend Anthony's for taking such good care of us for a mistake that my dad wasn't upset about at all. I love that Anthony's takes advantage of seasonal fruits and seafood. The Lummi Island salmon is delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Great food, excellent service, fabulous view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Anthony's was one of the restaurants Betty at Viewmont Manor recommended. We went for dinner on a beautiful Monday evening. We decided to be outside where we could enjoy the sunny evening, the sunset, and the food. Our waiter was excellent with a great sense of humor. We had the Caesar salad and the halibut and salmon. All were very good. Both the halibut and the salmon were done to perfection. All the desserts on the menu sounded very good but we narrowed it down to one which we shared. Again very good. Anthony's was very easy to find based on the directions Betty gave us and we were not disappointed. Great food, excellent service, and a beautiful sunset to round out a relaxing evening.

Wenatchee, Washington
“Great view, ambience and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

You can always count on Anthony's for great seafood. This is relatively new one in Bellingham. The food was excellent and the happy hour from 3-6pm is a bargain. The calamari appetizer was terrific.

Victoria, Canada
“Wonderful view, food "OK"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ate here with friends, and were actually quite disappointed with the food. The clam chowder chosen by my husband was far from the best he has eaten. The salads were fresh and the blue cheese dressing I had was pleasant.Two of our group had the seared Ahi tuna, which apparently was very mediocre. The halibut was fresh and well prepared. My petrale sole came hot, but rather bland.

I am a lover of creme brulee and the best I can say about theirs is to steer well clear of it. It tasted more of vanilla pudding from a box, and way too much sugar on top.

The service was excellent.

• Visited July 2013