“Meeting Old Friends in Favorite Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
North Vancouver, Canada
“Meeting Old Friends in Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Bellingham is halfway between our house in North Vancouver & our friends' on Whidbey Island. We've tried several restaurants as lunchtime meeting spots, but Anthony's Homeport is our favorite. We were surprised to find a new menu yesterday, and my favorite fettuccini with smoked salmon was no longer available. Tried the Copper River Salmon Cakes & it was excellent! My friend ordered the Dungeness Crab Salad & loved it, and our husbands picked the house specialty, cod & chips. We had a wonderful lunch overlooking the beautiful marina. A fine Washington pinot gris complimented our lunches. Just a fabulous experience!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dacula
“A Little Hard to Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

As strangers to the Bellingham area, we had to hunt for Anthony's, but the food, ambiance and value was quite good. I had the fish and chips, and my wife enjoyed the garlic roasted shrimp. The seasonal northwest salad with rhubarb-strawberry relish was outstanding.

Visited May 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Beautiful Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Their early dinner menu is the best deal in town for excellent food. The view is great and the service has always been prompt and friendly.

Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“A view a view a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Beautiful view over the water, no matter where you sit! A little pricey, but one taste of my husband's halibut - cooked over alderwood, had me speechless. Delicious! My steak was 'so so', but I should have known - if you go to a fish restaurant; order fish. We felt relaxed, not rushed, which was good because we were connecting with old friends. The waitress was extremely helpful. We loved it so much, that we went to brunch the next day since we didn't know too many restaurants in the area. The location is wonderful because you can walk and walk around the harbor - walking off that brunch the next day was great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Excellent Saturday lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Pleased that we were seated in a booth, with great views of the marina. Very attentive, helpful service by Stephanie. Rhubarb in season, in drinks, desserts, very creative. Mangoes too on my wife's fish and my Cobb salad. One of the tastiest Cobb salads I have enjoyed, pleasantly devoid of blue cheese dressing and egg, just a few crumbles for taste. So we couldn't resist a shared ending of Rhubarb Stump, not a word I had heard before. It means a soft topping, somewhere between pastry and crumble, I think. We plan to return for dinner or Sunday brunch, looked at both menus.

Visited May 2013