“Excellent Saturday lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Saturday lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Pleased that we were seated in a booth, with great views of the marina. Very attentive, helpful service by Stephanie. Rhubarb in season, in drinks, desserts, very creative. Mangoes too on my wife's fish and my Cobb salad. One of the tastiest Cobb salads I have enjoyed, pleasantly devoid of blue cheese dressing and egg, just a few crumbles for taste. So we couldn't resist a shared ending of Rhubarb Stump, not a word I had heard before. It means a soft topping, somewhere between pastry and crumble, I think. We plan to return for dinner or Sunday brunch, looked at both menus.

Visited May 2013

“Gorgeous view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Met friends there for dinner & you cannot beat the view. Our waiter was attentive and very good. Dinners are a great price, the fish was fresh. Couldn't ask for much more. It's a great place for dinner

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blaine, WA
“Excellent choice in Bellingham”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Gorgeous view; quality preparation; value for price high; good service. This has become my favorite place for "de-stressing". Anthony's Hearthfire is a smaller more intimate version, but Anthony's Homeport is the place for fine dining.

Visited April 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered the fish and chips meal and I must say that I've had better fish at fast-food places. All I could taste was the breading and the grease. The chips were good, though. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their orders - salmon cakes, the Northwest seafood soup dish (can't remember the name of it), and the shrimp cocktail.

Visited April 2013
Washington
“Always a great pace to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Love the view and the resonable price. Also great service! Go ther at least 4 times per year! I love their Sunday Brunch. Make sure you make reservations!

Visited December 2012