“Potatoes” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ferndale, Washington
“Potatoes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The last two times I have been here: first I ordered a turkey dinner and the mash potatoes were absolutely cold. Second, the french fries I had were old and reheated. The next time I go in I will complain if my potatoes are not cooked properly. 3 Strikes and i make a heavy complaint.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate at Shari's on 2 occasions and loved our food. We had a delightful waitress who was helpful with suggestions. We enjoyed our meals AND the pie for dessert was yummy!

Visited September 2013
“Good food, Uncomfortable booth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Their upholstered booths need reupholstering which they said is hard to do as they are open 24 hours. We had to relocate to another booth as where we were seated was unbearable. Then we saw them seat someone else there shortly after. And they expect return business?

Visited August 2013
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We often eat here and the service is always fast and friendly and today was no exception. My husband's cinnamon role French platter was great and my eggs Benny delicious.

Visited August 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

When we drove up, I was a little concerned about the appearance of the restaurant.....but when we got inside and saw all the meals being delivered to the table, we knew we had to try it. The food was excellent, good old fashion meals, with great service. Huge portions of food, you could share. Would go again.

Visited June 2013