“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Bellingham, WA
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I hadn't been to CK's in a few years, so we decided to give it a try, based on recent reviews. We had one of their specialty thick crust pizza's which was surprisingly good. Nice environment, "island" music in the background, "island" decorations, and a Mariner's game on the big screen. After dropping off my restaurant rotation from my first experience years ago, this was a step up. We'll be back. Also, there is a new brewery a couple buildings down, it doesn't have a restaurant, but they encourage you to bring your food and sit there [indoor and outdoor seating]. You order the pizza at the window and they bring it to you. Pizza was delivered by staff and just plopped down on our table, no response to our "thanks". Could use a little bit of an attitude adjustment

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Oh lord this is good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Be careful this is a great place to eat if you like barbecue, and Hawaiian flavored food. YUM they have sandwiches that delight the flavor senses.

Visited May 2013
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Don't expect fancy, but you can expect great food, fun atmosphere and plenty of both. I had the Bar-B-Que Killer Pork sandwiches and should have stopped eating half way through but I just couldn't...it was that good. I left just this side of in pain from being so full but oh so satisfied. This was just my first time here. Now that a friend let this little secret out of the bag I shall return as I am in Bellingham about once a month. I took one of their paper menus so I can order ahead and have already added their phone number into my cell. Now just to decide what to try next......hmmmmm.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lynden, Washington
“There's just something about their pizza...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Coconut Kenny's has a 6" pizza that is just about as good as it gets. The atmosphere is very quaint, and prices reasonable. My wife and I have been to just the Bellingham restaurant. Of course, when I first visited CK's, that was the only one there was. They have expanded to Ferndale and Mount Vernon, I believe. And if I'm not mistaken, the original owners have sold the business to new owners, but the food is as excellent as ever.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very good pizza. Kinda has a hawaiin vibe inside. There's a pizza with pulled pork on it! The most delicious creation ever!

Visited August 2012