“Remarkable Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Bellingham, Washington
“Remarkable Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Over the years, our family has enjoyed El Rinconcito's good, Mexican food again and again. However, what is truly remarkable about El Rinconcito is their unfailing, relaxed and welcoming hospitality. You get a sense that they really are glad to see and serve YOU. The atmosphere has a calm quality, as well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Authentic. Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I sought this little place out because I had a discount coupon from restaurant.com. I love Mexican food and love to compare different establishments. This place is located in a small strip mall on the corner of Alabama & Yew streets. I was greeted nicely and the usual chips and salsa was served prior to ordering food. The menu is extensive and prices reasonable. I ordered the pollo chipote, which was fabulous. The portion size was large. The waitress, Lupita, was very nice. Frequently she checked on us as we stayed visiting for several hours. I felt really good there and I think you should give this place a try.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“FAVORITE mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. It had been about a year since I had been in there and they remembered me and made me feel so welcome! Their chicken chimichanga is the BEST!

Visited November 2012
“Great food but too hot inside.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, service and price. But if you are sensitive to heat (weather, not food) don't go during summer months because they don't have air conditioning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Surrey, Canada
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We found this place courtesy Restaurant.com (nah, don't use their coupons, too expensive). My wife and I were so happy to be there. From the outside, we thought it's a kind of small dicey place but it turned out to be a clean, cosey and friendly joint with some excellent and inexpensive food. There salsa was out of the world and we gorged on it with gusto with their nachos. The Arroz Con Pollo was amongst the best we have had. The Enchiladas were superb too. We finished off with their deep fried ice cream. No we were not counting our claories. Will certainly return.

• Visited August 2012