“Authentic. Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Authentic. Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I sought this little place out because I had a discount coupon from restaurant.com. I love Mexican food and love to compare different establishments. This place is located in a small strip mall on the corner of Alabama & Yew streets. I was greeted nicely and the usual chips and salsa was served prior to ordering food. The menu is extensive and prices reasonable. I ordered the pollo chipote, which was fabulous. The portion size was large. The waitress, Lupita, was very nice. Frequently she checked on us as we stayed visiting for several hours. I felt really good there and I think you should give this place a try.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“FAVORITE mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. It had been about a year since I had been in there and they remembered me and made me feel so welcome! Their chicken chimichanga is the BEST!

Visited November 2012
“Great food but too hot inside.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent food, service and price. But if you are sensitive to heat (weather, not food) don't go during summer months because they don't have air conditioning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Surrey, Canada
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We found this place courtesy Restaurant.com (nah, don't use their coupons, too expensive). My wife and I were so happy to be there. From the outside, we thought it's a kind of small dicey place but it turned out to be a clean, cosey and friendly joint with some excellent and inexpensive food. There salsa was out of the world and we gorged on it with gusto with their nachos. The Arroz Con Pollo was amongst the best we have had. The Enchiladas were superb too. We finished off with their deep fried ice cream. No we were not counting our claories. Will certainly return.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lynden, Washington
“A Favorite of Mine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I believe it is actually El Rinconcito II. This is a little hidden gem I visited a lot when I lived in Bellingham. It is pretty plain and basic in terms of decor, but if you're there for the food, you won't be disappointed. The prices are fair, servings generous, flavor quite good, and service always good. I've eaten here many, many times, and have never left disappointed.

• Visited January 2012