“Wonderful service and great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 393 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Pacific Coast, Mexico
“Wonderful service and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

This little place has been in Bellingham for quite some time...we have been visiting for over 10 years. The owners really go out of their way to make you feel at home. Wonderful place for a family dinner. They have great, fresh food and service is always above and beyond!

Bellingham, Washington
“Friendly and delicious.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I love these guys. In a strip mall next to a 7-11, a typical mexican restaurant motif. The food is consistant, hot plate of the standard fare. I have been going there for about 10 years and they always remember me~even if it has been a year and ask of my Mom and kids. Family run and so sweet.

Visited October 2011
“Great food friendly family service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

My favorite place for mexican food love the owners

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Washington
“divey on the outside nice on the inside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

So my GPS said I was there and I had to do a double take. This was a recomended resteraunt it looked like a dive, but once I was inside the place was clean and had friendly staff, food was good not spicey large prtions and thier virgin margarita was delish. I would return IF I was in town don't know that I would make a special trip for it all in all good place for dinner.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Recommended - from a long time Bellinghamster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

We have lived here over 20 years and started going there with our daughters when they were just kids. They both live out of town now and they always ask us to send salsa from there. Also, when they come home, that is the first place they want to go to eat. Pretty good referral from the oldest one, since she has lived in Mexico for almost five years!
They have excellent, friendly service and very reasonable prices. They also make a FINE margarita.
The food is somewhat 'americanized', but always good, with large portions, and if you stop in a few times, they will remember your name and ask about your family.

** Recommended **