“Worst Chinese Food in Bellingham, WA hands down” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #239 of 389 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
“Worst Chinese Food in Bellingham, WA hands down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I would have to say this is the worst Chinese food I have ever tried to eat.

1ST off there menu is completely off. I ordered the pu pu plater; is said it comes with chicken wings and they sent frozen chicken nuggets, it said it came with egg rolls and it didn't, it also said it came with spare ribs and it came with rubber on a bone.

The rest of the food was cold and nasty. I called back to complain, she said I will go to the STORE and get you EGG ROLLS, and CHICKEN WINGS and have them sent to you. She did just that and twenty minutes later she send cold stuff again.

Then she had the nerve to call me back NINE times and refused to give me my money back. I sent all of the food back with the driver on his FOURTH visit.

What did I get for all of this you ask, WELL I GOT A $40.08 BILL...................

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Bellingham
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I dont understand all of the complaints. This is the best chinese in town. The staff are lovely and yes, they dont speak great English so you may have difficulty when ordering by phone. The restaurant itself is teeny tiny so dont plan on eating on site unless you have a small group and dont care about atmosphere because they are primarily a take-out joint. They have the best almond chicken around and everything we have had has been superb. They are super fast so if you live locally, order for delivery. They seriously will be knocking on your door in about 20 minutes. Its chinese, not thai, not japanese, not trendy asian just simple chinese fare. Not everyone appreciates the little hole-in-the-wall find but if you do, you'll love this place. Give it a try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham
“Very disappointed. Won't be ordering again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

1st off ordering on the phone for delivery I felt like I was rushed off the phone and this has happened everytime I've called. 2nd the Mongolian beef wasn't the tinniest bit spicy and it should be called Mongolian onion with all the onion that's in this! I got like 4 pieces of meat! And the pork fried rice was a sad excuse for pork fried rice since there was no pork or anything else in it! The chicken in the chow mein tasted so bland. It was pretty much boiled chicken boiled cabbage boiled carrots and boiled celery and thats it. No spice at all! Ridiculous! All that with an ok egg roll on the side. Won't be ordering from here again. Such a waste of money! All it did was made me want something good to eat!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

There aren't that many chinese restaurants around any more, was hoping this would be a good one. Unfortunately, it was kinda greasy.

Bellingham, Washington
“Use to be my favorite, still would be if..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

they would lay off the MSG! Their lunch specials are worth the money, but I can't eat here anymore because I get a headache from whatever preservative is in their food.

Visited June 2011