“Great food, helpful service, awesome view.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, helpful service, awesome view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had dinner and breakfast. Dinner was amazing for all of us. My seared scallops with summer vegetable risotto was five out of five. The scallops were perfectly cooked -- always a great test. The cocktail -- whose name I forget but included tequila, cointreau, grapefruit and lime was lovely -- not too sweet, not too boozy. My sweetheart had a special blackened salmon -- also awesome (I kept stealing bites it was so good). My son had barbecue chicken that was tender and super flavourful -- he even ate all the vegetables, including the purple cauliflower! For dessert, we ended up sharing beignets with three dipping sauces. Initially, we were going to order two, but the waitress said it was a pretty big serving and we'd probably be good with one. That honesty earned her a bigger tip. Breakfast was also super yum. Tanya, who served us, was very personable, efficient and helpful. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“New favorite, will definitely return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wow, this place is amazing. Visited this restaurant on vacation in the Bellingham area, and found a gem. We sat outside and with a view of the water and pier while enjoying our seafood. My mom's seared scallops on risotto was obscenely delicious, and my salmon was some of the best I've ever had- the salmon was cooked to perfection and not at all dry. We also got salads, and I have to recommend the mixed greens with goat cheese "crouton". I'm not sure what I was expecting from the description, but a little round of breaded and fried cheese was the best kind of surprise. I'm not a huge fan of cauliflower, but I'm glad I didn't substitute my broccolini and rainbow cauliflower- it was cooked perfectly, lightly seasoned, and so yummy. Crème brûlée was a good dessert to share- nice small size and mildly sweet. Service was also great- our waiter went above and beyond.

Minnesota
“Beautiful patio overlooking Bellingham Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great and friendly service, very attentive and helpful with suggestions.
Seafood chowder was nice, small portion though, so have as a starter not a meal.
Shared the heirloom cauliflower and broccolini side dish - good but nothing special.
Wine suggestion was spot on - delicious and chilled, our waitress also brought a chill bucket.
A very nice evening - again go for the sunset overlooking the bay!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver
“Great food, great service and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast there and thought both were great! The service was really great. Both waitresses were very friendly and relaxed. We sat inside for both breakfast and dinner but outside would have been nice too. We sat along the window and they have binoculars for each table which is nice given this location looks over the bay. Only area for improvement was that they new it was my husbands birthday and didn't offer him a complimentary dessert. Realistically we wre full anyway but a sparkler just would have added to the experience.

blaine,wa
“My new favorite restaurant in Bellingham!!!! With outside seating and kids welcome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is my new Favorite Restaurant! Move over Fork at Agate Bay! You have competition! What a great way to celebrate a wedding anniversary! The food could not be any better! The mussels are amazing and so was the skirt steak with crab! Loved the patio seating off of the dining room. Only complaint is that the seating outside not in front of the dining room is only for happy hour. Why? Why not serve your full menu there too? Does not make sense that people can only order food there from 3pm-6pm and then no food service. That's stupid. Also, I had printed out the online happy bar menu only to find out that they left lots of food off of it! The happy hour menu they give you only has a few things. Why? And why don't all the tables outside not under cover have umbrellas? On the positive side I cannot think of a better restaurant to spend your hard earned money at and gets fantastic seafood! Thank you so much!