“Papousa's are to die for!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #213 of 414 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Salvadoran, South American
Bellingham, Washington
“Papousa's are to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I didn't go to the taco truck, I went to the actual store front diner. The service was okay but the food was AMAZING! A cousin of mine is from El Salvador and she says the food is on point! I agree.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Briis30s

Bellingham
“Food Truck Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

These are the BEST Salvadorian tacos ever. Beautiful little corn tortillas, perfectly spiced meats, radishes, lots of cilantro. I'm vegan now but I still dream of these tacos. The wonder burrito is generous in size and also very good but these are just too much food for me. I would buy 4 of the small tacos and be perfectly stuffed at lunch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Mission, Canada
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

When we go to Bellingham to make our rounds of stores, we try to eat at this great little place. The food truck is located under the cover of an old gas station next to a cigarette store in downtown Bellingham, near the Grocery Outlet. The family run business makes fairly authentic food at very reasonable prices. We always share a Wonder Chicken Burrito which is filled with rice, beans, cabbage, onion, avocado, chicken and cheese. Sauces are available on the side. We have not tried anything else on the menu. The place is usually busy with lots of local business, often take away. There are a few tables and chairs outside although we usually eat in our vehicle in the cooler weather. Closed Sundays.

• Visited January 2013