“Just what Bellingham needed, great Chinese food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Bellingham, Washington
“Just what Bellingham needed, great Chinese food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

What a gem this place is. I found this place hidden among other shops and what a great find. The food was delicious and the service was superb. We tried two different dishes, both very yummy! This town has really been lacking in good Chinese food. What we ate tasted fresh, not greasy by any means, and the portions were plenty that I was able to bring home leftovers, lucky us!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bellingham
“Best Chinese food in Bellingham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is our go to Chinese restaurant in Bellingham. The food is fresh and delicious, the spicy chicken and stir-fried green beans are amazing! I highly recommend eating here.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Most authentic?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I gave this place a "Very Good" rating because I think it is the most authentic Chinese restaurant in this town and it is a little Chinese couple that runs it so I give them props. However, I guess I just dont really care for much Chinese food. Its always greasy and slimy. The hot and sour noodles were simply gross. However the wontons and the greenbean appetizer were really good so I guess you just need to order the right things.

Visited January 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Absolutely Wonderful Food.... Service?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Food is as good as it gets in Bellingham. Chinese has been at best lacking in B'ham until now. Dishes I've seen few other places. A couple of unusual dishes to try out so we will be back. But.... we will try and go at slower time, on a slower day when we have nowhere else to be in a hurry. The front end management is comical to be nice about it. When we were there, it was one waitress doing everything. And she was doing it very well, she was at nearly a run the entire time we were there. There was a brief cameo by a Asian woman, who soon vanished. And the decor is drab too. But I really don't care the food makes it worth while. Fix a few things and they may be one of the top few restaurants in NW WA.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Chinese in Bellingham by far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times, and I have ordered most of the "authentic" section of the menu. Definitely not your usual MSG, sugar, and cornstarch Chinese fare. I have enjoyed everything, but my favorite is the pork and wood ear mushroom dish. This is one of Bellingham's best restaurants, yet it is still moderately priced. My biggest complaint is that they are understaffed, and service suffers when they get busy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere