“Great cocktails and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

1200 10th Street, Bellingham, WA
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
Cebu City, Philippines
“Great cocktails and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Hand crafted cocktails and a quiet, upscale room with antique feel and a generally entertaining crowd.

Visited October 2012

92% Recommend
Cave Creek, Arizona
“We loved it but..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

They had 5 wines on their menu and they were out of two of them. Huh? How's that happen at a wine bar. I know they also had hard liquor but the whole vibe is wine.

Our bartender was great. We had a chance to talk with him at length as we were his only customers at 8PM on a Wednesday night. He said it was an aberration. I hope so.

The food options are limited but that was okay with us as we'd already eaten and were just looking for a glass of wine on our way back to the hotel.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glacier, Washington, United States
“Era gone by, and missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Daphne's is the best of old and new. Hand crafted cocktails and tasteful nibbles in a speakeasy setting. Love it!

Visited March 2012
Port Townsend, Washington
“We had fun here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were staying at the Village Inn next door and decided one late night to try Daphne's. The bar tender and patrons were very friendly, and we enjoyed a few hours of good conversation and interesting cocktails for my husband and wine for me.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I'm from out of town and this place is great. I've been there a couple different times and the bartenders are more like mixologists which is out if character for the town. Atmosphere and the interior is great and this place would work in any major city you placed it. Can't say enough.