“We had fun here!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 334 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Drinks
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
Port Townsend, Washington
“We had fun here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were staying at the Village Inn next door and decided one late night to try Daphne's. The bar tender and patrons were very friendly, and we enjoyed a few hours of good conversation and interesting cocktails for my husband and wine for me.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm from out of town and this place is great. I've been there a couple different times and the bartenders are more like mixologists which is out if character for the town. Atmosphere and the interior is great and this place would work in any major city you placed it. Can't say enough.