“Great all the way around” 5 of 5 stars

1200 10th Street, Bellingham, WA
Update restaurant details
Ranked #17 of 383 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
“Great all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I'm from out of town and this place is great. I've been there a couple different times and the bartenders are more like mixologists which is out if character for the town. Atmosphere and the interior is great and this place would work in any major city you placed it. Can't say enough.

92% Recommend