“Fun local place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

1311 Railroad Ave, Bellingham, WA
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 389 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: French
Description: A new restaurant opened a bit over a month ago in the wonderful community of Bellingham and Western Washington University. AB Crepes presents a range of standard, designer and special event crepes as well as "design your own". Prepared before your eyes, excellent food is mixed with showmanship in preparation.
denver
“Fun local place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We were in town to tour WWU with my son and a few students told us to eat here. Glad we did, we went for breakfast and it was fun & very good. We were glad to support a local restaurant on our trip! Everyone was very friendly and helped up pick out our crepes and we both loved what we ordered. I had a breakfast crepe with bacon, egg & cheese and my son had a banana cream pie crepe. Yum!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Fontana, California
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

As a result on the ongoing issue of how you pay in your establishment, I see that many people are unsatisfied with the tip part. I believe the best way to handle this is to change the method of payment until an individual has finished dining. The tip should be given based on customer satisfaction therefore ahead of time are unaware of how your business is when asked for the tip in the beginning. The food was absolutely marvelous and I enjoyed dining.

Visited January 2014
Blaine, Washington
“Fun local creperie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Tom and I have eaten here several times, the latest was today. We always have the straw-bana crepe with ABC sauce because we love it. We had to wait a bit today, but loved every minute of the wait. How often do we say that? This is the only time I can remember and the reason is the atmosphere. This is a favorite foodie spot for college students (which Tom and I are not) and the place was hoppin' today. All the while, though, the young owners and employees were happily hustling to make crepes and coffee for the crowd. It was inspiring! Of course, after the wait came the crepes and the wait was worth it. For the record, though, we normally don't have to wait at all. Try it - you'll like it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Sweet and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Over time the family has had the apple pie, smores, lemon, raspberry, blackberry, and cinnamon sugar with and without the abc sauce. Excellent each of them without being too sweet. You can pick up to go or eat inside. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only drawback is that the interior is rather Seattle grungy which isn't a surprise, just not my thing. Portions are large as well. Without a doubt this is a great place to get desert. They also do non sweet crepes but we haven't sampled them.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

If I were to describe the atmosphere in the restaurant, it is always buzzing with upbeat students from the surrounding colleges and the downtown nightlife. The food here is incredible, and if asked to make a recommendation I would say the garlic, pesto and chicken crepe. If you adhere to a vegetarian diet, go for the Mediterranean crepe.

• Visited June 2013