This is a fun little museum that focuses on electricity and its history. Most of the exhibits are pretty dry and lack interactivity. But there is a room where kids can rub plastic sticks with fur and discover static electricity and in which docents make sparks and demonstrate stuff. Upstairs is a workshop area, with a separate admission, that is pretty much non-electric but in which the kids we were with (ages 9 an 10) had lots of fun.
However, the high spot of the place is the MegaZapper Show in which you get to witness huge sparks being made and light bulbs lighting up with no wires connected. In the finale your mad-scientist host withstands 4 million volts generated by the Zapper. Our grandsons enjoyed the show but it is very loud at times and it took them pretty close to the edge of what they could tolerate. Fortunately, when it was over they could run back upstairs to play!
In summary, I definitely wouldn't pay to go here unless I planned to go to the show. With the show it is a fun afternoon's entertainment couple with some good science. All the docents are knowledgeable and do a good job of explaining what they are demonstrating.
If you own or manage Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.